The fundraising committee is pleased to bring you another chance to raise money for your gym. Sell delicious Lamontagne chocolate with 50% of the profit going towards your fundraising commitment.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Chocolate will be available and distributed on Saturday March 12th at the gym.
• Each carrier/case includes 30 assorted chocolates – 7 Almond Bars, 7 Caramel Bars, 4 Sea Salt Bars, 7 Chocolate Almonds, and 5 Chocolate Cashews. Entirely PEANUT-FREE. Each unit of chocolate sells for $3
• 50% of your sales attributes to your fundraising commitment so selling 1 carrier/case of chocolate generates sales of $90 and $45 towards your fundraising.
• The campaign will run for 3 weeks so chocolate money will be due to the office Saturday April 2nd in a sealed envelope or Ziplock bag with the athlete’s name clearly identified.
Prizes will be awarded to the Athletes with the highest and 2nd highest chocolate sales!!
We are now accepting registrations for GCGC’s March Break Camp! The camps run daily from March 14 to March 18, either half-day or full day, from 9am to 4pm. Coach Courtney and crew will lead kids of all ages for fun games, crafts, and gymnastics!
Before and after care is available.
Call or drop off the registration form at the front desk to reserve your spot today! See you there!
The holidays are coming up fast and that means the Annual GCGC Wine & Beer Basket Raffle is as well! This is one of GCGC’s best fundraisers of the year, with 100% of all ticket sales going directly to club and your fundraising commitment!
The draw will be held on Saturday, December 19 at the end of the Annual Parent Participation and Potluck party! Any winners not in attendance will be contacted shortly thereafter.
For more information or extra tickets to sell, talk to Chris at the front desk.
Special thanks to Laurie Brown and the GCGC Fundraising Committee for doing such an excellent job with this job every year! Good luck everybody!
The annual GCGC Halloween party will be on October 31st this year! There will be tricks and treats, games and prizes!
The Kindergym party runs from 9am to 10am, the main party is from 10am to noon.
Register today for GCGC’s Summer Camps! The camps are available as either full or half day programs and include a full four hours of gymnastics per day with a certified coach! A new theme each week, there are also crafts, games and outdoor activities. Each week ends with a show for parents.
- July 6 – 8, 2015
- July 13-17, 2015
- August 10-14, 2015
Download the brochure and registration package for more information!
GCGC is hosting its annual tryouts on May 16, 2015. Think you have what it takes to be part of Team GCGC? Call or send an email in advance to RSVP.
Enrol today in GCGC’s Kindergym programs designed for boys and girls aged 18-months to 3 1/2 years! Let them experience early gymnastics with keen certified coaches!
Two classes are available now, and run until June 13:
- Ages 18 months – 2 1/2 years: Saturdays 8:30 – 9:15am
- Ages 2 1/2 years – 3 1/3 years: Saturdays 9:15 – 10:00am
Have fun, exercise in safety, run and laugh and run!
The GCGC Fundraising Committee is pleased to announce the latest fundraiser – Say Cheese. Buy/sell delicious St-Albert cheese while working towards your fundraising goal. Each unit of cheese purchased generates $2.75 of profit that is directly attributed to your fundraising commitment. Order online by April 17th, or get your order forms in by April 18th to get your cheese on April 25th.